With a new year comes new responsibilities, and here at Beauty Coach, our responsibility is making sure that you know what’s trending. One month into 2017, and we’ve already seen new styles emerge: from the Blunt-yet-textured lob, to the colored mascara, the beauty world is getting bolder (and sexier) by the day.
And one movement that’s really catching on is the “less is more” mentality. From Alicia Keys sporting not a stitch of makeup, to the effortless textured hair trend, to the oversized comfortable fashion craze: the new mindset that by doing less- you are giving more is somewhat of a synonym for confidence in your own skin. And if there’s one thing that we know for a fact: it’s that confidence is sexy!
Here at Beauty Coach, we’re going to give you some tips on how to love yourself in your own skin:
1. Stay focused! Setting goals and reaching them is an amazing way to get your priorities straight! We recommend getting a planner for all your daily needs.
2. Ask Questions! Knowledge is sexy, if you don’t know something, the only way you’re going to learn it is to ask!
3. Relax! Sometimes we get so stressed out that we forget to just breathe. Try meditating for a couple minutes a day.
4. Be positive. Positivity radiates. By being a light to the world, you shine a light to others as well.
5. Stay beautiful. Whatever your definition of beautiful is, go do it. And remember, beauty isn’t just skin deep. Go out and help a stranger!
6. Love yourself. Your world wouldn’t exist without you, and that’s what makes you special.
Beauty Coach Team