Recently, Harper Bazaar shared a new series titled “Little Black Book” as Priyanka Chopra shares her beauty secrets. For those that don’t know, Priyanka is an actress, singer, and winner of the Miss World 2000 beauty pageant. In the most recent episode, she talks us through her beauty routine, and we can’t stop marveling at her beautiful hair! Priyanka talks about how her hair used to be her biggest problem, to her crown and glory. She reveals her secrets:
1. A good shampoo and conditioner combo
2. Deep conditioning masks
Here at Beauty Coach, we’ve put together a list of some great products, using Priyanka’s regimen.
1. Shampoo and Conditioner Combo
Whether or not you have dry, oily, curly, straight, thin, or thick hair: we all have to deal with finding the right fit. Just because a product works well with someone else’s hair, doesn’t mean it will on you!
– For dry hair we recommend using JOICO’s Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner combo which provides moisture and prevents dehydration.
– For oily and straight hair we recommend using Paul Mitchell’s Clarifying Shampoo Two which deep cleanses and removes buildup, all while conditioning.
– For curly and thick hair we recommend using Davine’s Love Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner combo, which calms fizziness and smoothes unruly hair.
2. Deep Conditioning Mask
According to Priyanka, she uses a deep conditioning mask at least twice a week.
Our holy grail product here at Beauty Coach is Amika’s Soulfood Nourishing Mask which is a treatment that restores and repairs the hair. It delivers nutrients into the hair and improves softness, shine, elasticity, and manageability. You can use it as a daily or weekly deep conditioning!
Finally, Priyanka recommends oiling the hair with coconut oil, all throughout the scalp in order to provide thickness, and maintaining healthy hair. Here at Beauty Coach, we swear by coconut oil as well, but If coconut oil didn’t work for you, try marula oil! Marula oil is packed with antioxidants, which replenish, hydrates, and tames the hair:
all without the added greasiness. Purchase some cold pressed marula oil to do the trick, or even try out Paul Mitchell’s Marula Oil Rare Oil Treatment, which can be applied pre shampooing as an enriching treatment!
Beauty Coach Team